Thursday, May 22, 2008

Nonesuch 6 (14-Nov-1991)

Here's another in the whimsical Nonesuch series. As with all of these, misspellings, poor punctuation and grammatical errors are intentional. This was written in my journal and the way it ends really was an attempt to finish out the page.

Nonesuch 6


There’s purple bird poop on my window
Cars streeming through the evening sun
Midnight sits and waits to see who follows
Is it
Maybe
One who writes
Come Follow Me
Do I rerun
Verse
Fly away
But follow
Repeats that word again
Little yellow
Big holding
Sleep
Sleep
Waken to the sound of silent rain
Drops on my window
Silly favorite ice
Cream and honey flows through
Out, Out Damn dog
Spotted several purple
Birds circle
Finish
The
Page
Must
Before
I
Am
Finished
With
This

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the poems lots of emotions