Friday, March 28, 2008

Nonesuch 5 (27-Aug 27-1987)

I know there was a Nonesuch 4 and even a Nonesuch 3-1/2 but I can't find them as they are not in my journals. Since it's late and I just got back from a concert I am too tired to comment...enjoy.

Nonesuch 5


A nickel for a dime
A penny for three,
If you come
I'll go with thee.
But why
But why
As in the background
Was born
A newborn infant
In swaddled clothing.
The summer sun,
The winter hawk.
Let me go
She screamed as he
Danced
Lithely upon the
New fallen snow.
If we all go
Our
My
His
Merry Way
Merry Christmas
But Stan
Shouted Ollie.
Give up not ye
Clothes
But to the poor
Giveth thy
Self
Selfless
Selflessly
He stood waiting for her reply
But
It never came
She was too
Far away
Eating them cake too.
Good
Goodness
Is
There
No
More?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.